Star Wars - Destiny of the Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pride of Naboo - Jedi Flag Fleet - Mediator Class Cruiser

Go down

Pride of Naboo - Jedi Flag Fleet - Mediator Class Cruiser Empty Pride of Naboo - Jedi Flag Fleet - Mediator Class Cruiser

Post  John Borrego Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:13 am

John Borrego entered in the bridge... Every military personel stood up and put in rigor...

"Hello people... You must understand that I am the newest Jedi Military Leader... I am also a member of thee Jedi Council and they hope that I do a good job commanding our fleets... Well... I also expect the best of you all... the best of whatever you are trained for... cause we know you're the best of the best... you training made you the best in what you do... I hope that kind of commitment from you..."

"Sir, yes Sir!"

"Ok... Lets get ready for the cerimony..."

Last edited by John Borrego on Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:14 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title)
John Borrego
John Borrego
Faction Leader
Faction Leader

Character sheet
Force:
Pride of Naboo - Jedi Flag Fleet - Mediator Class Cruiser Left_bar_bleue0/0Pride of Naboo - Jedi Flag Fleet - Mediator Class Cruiser Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Faction: Jedi Order

Back to top Go down

Pride of Naboo - Jedi Flag Fleet - Mediator Class Cruiser Empty Re: Pride of Naboo - Jedi Flag Fleet - Mediator Class Cruiser

Post  John Borrego Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:07 am

"Sir, Dantooine is under attack..."

"What, hows their status?"

"They can handle them, but not for long..."

"So, send a message to them... tell them to hold as much as they can... activate the gravity well generators while we set course for an Empire World..."

"Aye, sir..."
John Borrego
John Borrego
Faction Leader
Faction Leader

Character sheet
Force:
Pride of Naboo - Jedi Flag Fleet - Mediator Class Cruiser Left_bar_bleue0/0Pride of Naboo - Jedi Flag Fleet - Mediator Class Cruiser Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Faction: Jedi Order

Back to top Go down