Star Wars - Destiny of the Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Locutus - Galactic Allience Mining Agreement (Mining Agreement)

Go down

Locutus - Galactic Allience Mining Agreement (Mining Agreement) Empty Locutus - Galactic Allience Mining Agreement (Mining Agreement)

Post  Loctus Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:41 am

(please note this is not an allience this is purely for gaining credits)
Ok Salik Nagala, we must now decide what type of mine to build, and what planet
to build it on, i think it should be one of these 3, mainly the third one down (i bolded the third one down)

Spoiler:

so we have the
50% - 50%
25% - 75%
75% - 25% thing worked out so, all we need is a planet and type of mine, i was thinking of building a trading post there two if we build a metal/miniral mine so we can sell extra metals

Last edited by Locutus on Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Loctus
Loctus
Freelancer
Freelancer

Character sheet
Force:
Locutus - Galactic Allience Mining Agreement (Mining Agreement) Left_bar_bleue0/0Locutus - Galactic Allience Mining Agreement (Mining Agreement) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Faction: Independent

http://www.starwarsdf2.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Locutus - Galactic Allience Mining Agreement (Mining Agreement) Empty Re: Locutus - Galactic Allience Mining Agreement (Mining Agreement)

Post  Loctus Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:14 pm

wait, we could make 4 Light mining Facilities and get the same amount of credits of an advanced mining facility with only 600 credits and that is less than 1 regular mining facility
Loctus
Loctus
Freelancer
Freelancer

Character sheet
Force:
Locutus - Galactic Allience Mining Agreement (Mining Agreement) Left_bar_bleue0/0Locutus - Galactic Allience Mining Agreement (Mining Agreement) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Faction: Independent

http://www.starwarsdf2.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down