Star Wars - Destiny of the Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Message of Non Aggression Pact by Empire

3 posters

Go down

Message of Non Aggression Pact by Empire Empty Message of Non Aggression Pact by Empire

Post  Ta'u Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:17 pm

I bring up the very important issue of peace in these hard times where money is tight and building is crucial. I propose a temporary (2 Week) NAP for each faction to build their infrastructure up. all in agreement say aye!
Ta'u
Ta'u
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Force:
Message of Non Aggression Pact by Empire Left_bar_bleue0/0Message of Non Aggression Pact by Empire Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Faction: Empire

https://starwarsdf.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Message of Non Aggression Pact by Empire Empty Re: Message of Non Aggression Pact by Empire

Post  Willice Evans Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:18 pm

Aye, the Jedi Order Agree's to this, shall there be a 2 week peace, that lasts longer than a month

(Yea Right, peace doesentlast long on this game)
Willice Evans
Willice Evans
Hired Gun
Hired Gun

Character sheet
Force:
Message of Non Aggression Pact by Empire Left_bar_bleue10/10Message of Non Aggression Pact by Empire Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Faction: Jedi Order

Back to top Go down

Message of Non Aggression Pact by Empire Empty Re: Message of Non Aggression Pact by Empire

Post  Darth Taral Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:37 am

We Sith shall honor our agreement, but do not expect us to let you go when you get in our way. Any planet we make our move to so we shall claim should not be moved to by a faster ship, or else.
Darth Taral
Darth Taral
Freelancer
Freelancer

Back to top Go down

Post  Ta'u Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:46 am

you do know that in order to claim planets you must go there yourself. not just a ship. there for you can only claim 1 planet at a time per person
Ta'u
Ta'u
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Force:
Message of Non Aggression Pact by Empire Left_bar_bleue0/0Message of Non Aggression Pact by Empire Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Faction: Empire

https://starwarsdf.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Taral Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:19 am

Uh, yeah, I do know that. After all, I've played on Vargo and Nuchiha's sites, and they are the same as this, pretty much.
Darth Taral
Darth Taral
Freelancer
Freelancer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down