Star Wars - Destiny of the Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

háitan reik, bothan assult cruiser, 2nd battlegroup, lanu pasiq commanding.

4 posters

Go down

háitan reik, bothan assult cruiser, 2nd battlegroup, lanu pasiq commanding. Empty háitan reik, bothan assult cruiser, 2nd battlegroup, lanu pasiq commanding.

Post  Commissar Cain Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:06 pm

2nd battlegroup
4xbothan assult cruiser
1xBarloz Freighter (in hanger)

flagship:háitan reik, bothan assult cruiser.
other ships:
wulþus dáuþus,bothan assault cruiser.
ga-taúrþs, bothan assault cruiser.
harjis, bothan assault cruiser.

lanu pasiq walked onto the brige and thought; as much as i am anoyed with marro i cannot ignore the fact that the alliance fleet is tied up and correlia is open to attack, as it is a major manfacturing world striking it would be a major blow, not to mention the morale affects of taking such important alliance world.

"captain turn on the loudspeakers,"
"soldiers of the empire! ready your guns! the corrupt polititions of the alliance are distracted and have left a major manfacturing world open to attack! such a tacticul mistake cannot go unpunished! we will attack correlia! strip the alliance's banners from the rooftops! reinstate order and justice! cries will go out, for the empire! for the empire!"

"captian, go to hyperspace."

nal hutta - correlia
Speed 2
ETA 3 days
Commissar Cain
Commissar Cain
Space Trainee
Space Trainee

Character sheet
Force:
háitan reik, bothan assult cruiser, 2nd battlegroup, lanu pasiq commanding. Left_bar_bleue4/10háitan reik, bothan assult cruiser, 2nd battlegroup, lanu pasiq commanding. Empty_bar_bleue  (4/10)
Faction: Empire

Back to top Go down

háitan reik, bothan assult cruiser, 2nd battlegroup, lanu pasiq commanding. Empty Re: háitan reik, bothan assult cruiser, 2nd battlegroup, lanu pasiq commanding.

Post  Darth Sythphilis Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:05 am

Errr... How exactly are you going to take a planet without troops? And as far as i know, there are no planetary bombard weapons. You'd pretty much be in orbit waiting for a shuttle loaded with troops to arrive, and the battle of dantooine will probably be over very soon.

Darth Sythphilis
Faction Leader
Faction Leader

Character sheet
Force:
háitan reik, bothan assult cruiser, 2nd battlegroup, lanu pasiq commanding. Left_bar_bleue0/0háitan reik, bothan assult cruiser, 2nd battlegroup, lanu pasiq commanding. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Faction: Galactic Alliance

Back to top Go down

háitan reik, bothan assult cruiser, 2nd battlegroup, lanu pasiq commanding. Empty Re: háitan reik, bothan assult cruiser, 2nd battlegroup, lanu pasiq commanding.

Post  Ta'u Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:00 am

Bunker Busters are space to land
Ta'u
Ta'u
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Force:
háitan reik, bothan assult cruiser, 2nd battlegroup, lanu pasiq commanding. Left_bar_bleue0/0háitan reik, bothan assult cruiser, 2nd battlegroup, lanu pasiq commanding. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

https://starwarsdf.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Sythphilis Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:08 am

Well, yes, but they dont have any. So they cant really do anything except stay in orbit for a while.

Darth Sythphilis
Faction Leader
Faction Leader

Character sheet
Force:

Back to top Go down

Post  Loctus Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:17 am

well if oyu dont respond or they acctually offer me credits (i was offering for free to you to be nice) but if they offer me credits i will lend them my ground troops, i will lead them of course but still, if you choose to accept my offer of ground troops you will have to pay for any losses, you ignored my first offer.
Loctus
Loctus
Freelancer
Freelancer

Character sheet
Force:
Faction: Independent

http://www.starwarsdf2.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Commissar Cain Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:48 am

there are no troops on correlia, all i have to do is land on it and claim it.
Commissar Cain
Commissar Cain
Space Trainee
Space Trainee

Character sheet
Force:
háitan reik, bothan assult cruiser, 2nd battlegroup, lanu pasiq commanding. Left_bar_bleue4/10háitan reik, bothan assult cruiser, 2nd battlegroup, lanu pasiq commanding. Empty_bar_bleue  (4/10)

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Sythphilis Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:23 am

Not really. Last time i checked, you needed at least a unit of troops to take a planet.

Darth Sythphilis
Faction Leader
Faction Leader

Character sheet
Force:

Back to top Go down

Post  Ta'u Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:26 am

Actually, After 24 hours, if no one makes any moves to defend the planet then the get it. (Note: If you jump to hyper space that is considered a move to defend the planet)
Ta'u
Ta'u
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Force:

https://starwarsdf.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down