Star Wars - Destiny of the Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disturbance in the Force

+2
Marro Dayre
Darth Taral
6 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Disturbance in the Force Empty Disturbance in the Force

Post  Darth Taral Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:26 am

As Taral's fleet and the other 12 dauntless arrived on Abregado'Rae, they initiated the landing protocol on Taral's order. As all 13 ships landed on Abregado'Rae, Taral had exited the ship to see a wonderful site - in here eyes, anyways. Everything on Abregado'Rae was in ruins, and the would-be mountain, in which drew Taral, was destroyed. I feel a strange sensation, as if I'm drawn to this mountain, Taral thought. "General Xan, follow me with your men." "Yes, milady," General Xan replied with a salute in attention. At that, General Xan, followed by 9.9 groups of general infantry, ran closely behind his master. As Taral approached the smoking and collapsed mountain, 1 squad of T-47 Airspeeders approached them. As they laned next to Taral, the pilots exiting their speeders, Taral and Xan entered the two nearest Airspeeders to them. Eight pilots entered their Airspeeders and took 8 weapons from the general infantry, then sped off following the general and Taral. The remaining two pilots and the general infantry stood, guarding the entrances to the most important ships in the fleet. As Taral and her company neared even closer to the mountain, now above it, they noticed a large temple directly in the middle of it. It looked fairly old, but not much could be seen. "Well, would you look at that," one pilot said, with his smooth, young voice. Then, General Xan, who had a rough, forceful voice, said "Dark Lady Taral, we should go down there and inspect that temple-like structure. "Very well," Taral replied. Then, they sped down, in defensive formation around Taral, to the structure.
Darth Taral
Darth Taral
Freelancer
Freelancer

Back to top Go down

Disturbance in the Force Empty Re: Disturbance in the Force

Post  Marro Dayre Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:48 am

General Xan looked around. Even this place was creepy enough to unnerve him. The further down they got, the darker it got.

"With all due respect m'lady, I don't understand what could be here that is so important to trespass on the Jedi's territory"

Marro Dayre
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Force:
Disturbance in the Force Left_bar_bleue0/0Disturbance in the Force Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Faction: Empire

Back to top Go down

Post  Marro Dayre Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:15 am

Do note that Cap ships can't land. At least not yet, some of the smaller ones will be made to eventually though

Marro Dayre
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Force:
Disturbance in the Force Left_bar_bleue0/0Disturbance in the Force Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Taral Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:17 am

"And are you rebelling to my autority?" Taral asked, slyly. "I am here because the Force has drawn me here. And, as its master, I trust that it is leading me to treasures."
Darth Taral
Darth Taral
Freelancer
Freelancer

Back to top Go down

Post  Marro Dayre Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:20 am

"Very well" the General said reluctantly as they continued on. Xan looked back up, there was now no sighting of the outdoor world and the only light came from their flashlights. The further down though, the more things seemed to have a strange glow. It was soft and subtle, but becoming more noticeable the further down they went

Marro Dayre
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Force:

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Taral Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:23 am

Taral liked the feeling, but disliked the message it was sending. "This is strange. Everything seems to be glowing, and I feel... comforted. This is obviously abnormal, but this seems to be a light-side benefactor or some kind of item that draws the light."
Darth Taral
Darth Taral
Freelancer
Freelancer

Back to top Go down

Post  Marro Dayre Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:32 am

Xan was paying more attention to the glow than his footing. Suddenly, he put his foot through a crack in the steps. The stairs crumbled, Xan and Taral plummeted down along with the infantry. Thinking quickly, Taral reached out with the force and broke the fall for himself and Xan. The infantry however weren't so lucky as their bones splintered as their bodies hit the floor

Marro Dayre
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Force:

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Taral Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:40 am

"Hmm, what a clumsy general I have. Do you need a demotion?" Taral was angry at the general, but turned her attention quickly to the dieing. "Let them suffer. Let this be a punishment for your clumsiness."

(We were in Airspeeders, how did we suddenly get to the ground?)
Darth Taral
Darth Taral
Freelancer
Freelancer

Back to top Go down

Post  Marro Dayre Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:41 am

oh yeah, well, trust me, airspeeders wouldn't fit anyways, so we'll just edit the first post and say we were walking

Marro Dayre
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Force:

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Taral Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:47 am

(Edit your first post about the glowing stuff and say after that we were walking.)

OOC: You should post now.
Darth Taral
Darth Taral
Freelancer
Freelancer

Back to top Go down

Post  Marro Dayre Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:53 am

"I'm sorry M'lady, thank you for saving my life, I won't be so clumsy again," Xan said fearfully. Xan looked up. The place they had crashed through must've been about 100 feet above them.

"There's no getting back up there," Xan muttered. Xan looked around. They seemed to be in a large chamber that was very dark. There was no glowing here so Xan had to rely on his flashlight. Xan spotted a corridor on the far side of the room.

"Over there," Xan said, heading for the corridor

Marro Dayre
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Force:

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Taral Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:56 am

"Lead me," Taral ordered of Xan. "And this time, watch your steps. And I can get out of here, and IF I feel like it, I'll take you with me out of this place once I'm ready to go."
Darth Taral
Darth Taral
Freelancer
Freelancer

Back to top Go down

Post  Marro Dayre Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:00 am

Xan and Taral entered the corridor, Xan feeling like a massive idiot. He had been through dozens of battles and had come out victorious in each one and here he falls through the stairs of some temple.

The corridor was narrow and extremely dark, even the flash lights had a hard time penetrating the darkness. They came to the end of the corridor. Xan felt the wall. There was a wall on each side except from where they had come from. Xan turned to Taral

"Nothing here and there were no other corridors. Xan watched as Taral looked at the walls. There seemed to be some symbols etched in the walls.

"What does it mean?" Xan asked.

Marro Dayre
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Force:

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Taral Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:08 am

"Hmm..." Taral thought a moment. She didn't really know what to do, but when she looked at the rusted-brown wall, and at all the ancient and strange symbols, she thought one thing. "I'll cut it down," she said. At that, she suddenly shot a hilt from her sleeve into her hand, using the Force. When she pulled up her hand to activate it, however, the wall had suddenly made a large noise, as if it was either falling or moving. "Xan, move back please." Taral, now utterly confunded, had no idea what she did to cause this. She looked down at her hand and stared, her eyebrows high. All I did was pull out my lightsaber... With the Force, she thought. She stood in the same spot, obviously not startled by the sudden tremor.
Darth Taral
Darth Taral
Freelancer
Freelancer

Back to top Go down

Post  Marro Dayre Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:19 am

Suddenly, before Xan's eyes, the wall moved back and pushed to the side, revealing a large room. Xan and Taral stepped in, dim lights coming on.

"I don't see any power source...how are things lighting up?" Xan said. Lining the walls were what looked like empty chambers with hoses dangling. The room was filled with various items. It was very reminiscent of a research facility. Suddenly Xan started to cough. Taral looked back at him, somewhat annoyed.

"It's nothing, just a cough," Xan said. Suddenly Xan collapsed to his knees, dizzy. His coughing got worse. Xan looked at his hand which was covered in blood splatter from the coughing. Taral was fine, unaffected by whatever this was. Xan could feel his eyes watering up. He moved his hand up to rub his eye, but only blood came away. He wasn't crying he was bleeding. Xan completely collapsed, convulsing and coughing up blood. His eyes, ears and nose were all bleeding. Blood even began to pool underneath his fingernails.

Marro Dayre
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Force:

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Taral Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:23 am

"WHAT THE FLIPPIN' F*** IS GOING ON?!?!" Taral, bewildered by this, thought of only one action: ending the pain of her close friend. She used the Force to send her hilt back up her sleeve, once her hand was to her side, but then pulled it up and made a shape as if she was pushing something back. Suddenly, Xan was pushed backwards at about 100MPH, and had slammed into the turning wall on the other side in which they came. As he crashed into the wall, a large spike emerged from the wall and impaled him through his chest. He dangled there, blood dripping from his chest, eyes and ears. Not to mention is bloody nose. "Well, that was new."
Darth Taral
Darth Taral
Freelancer
Freelancer

Back to top Go down

Post  Marro Dayre Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:32 am

Taral was still looking at the dead body of Xan when a holographic image appeared. It appeared to be a map of the galaxy. The image changed to show a molecular compound of some sort. The image changed back to the galaxy.

Marro Dayre
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Force:

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Taral Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:34 am

As Taral turned around, to look back further in the path, she saw a small, metal and black object. It had a metal point, along with three legs on the base to keep it on the ground, or something of that sort. As it opened, Taral saw a holographic map appear. But, it suddenly glitched and became a molecular base compound. It then turned back, but Taral said in confusement, "What the...?"
Darth Taral
Darth Taral
Freelancer
Freelancer

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Taral Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:12 pm

Suddenly, Darth Taral had sensed a disturbance heading her way. A second later, her ship contacted Taral, saying, "Ma'am, we have bad news. A Jedi vessel or fleet is inbound on our coordinates. We need to get out of here, and soon." "Thank you, but I had just sensed them," Taral said. She, Taral, needed to act soon, and find out more about this Temple, before it's too late.
Darth Taral
Darth Taral
Freelancer
Freelancer

Back to top Go down

Post  Alari Kae'la Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:28 pm

Alari came to the bridge, the fleet was Seconds away from Abregado'Rae, "I want the Fleet on Full alert, and several of the Dauntless's to use there Gravity Well projectors, I don't want the Sith running away." She said to Admiral Ousai " yes ma'am" he replied.

The Fleet Dropped of put of hyperspace, expecting to see a battle fleet they found a single Harrow class Star destroyer. "Scan the Ship, activate the Gravity Wells." She ordered, but the Harrow never moved. "Taral isn't on the Ship," Ousai said looking over some bodies post, a smile broke out on Alari's face, a sign of relief, what she was relived about was unknown. "Scan the planet, Find her."

(Now I can go to bed.)
Alari Kae'la
Alari Kae'la
Space Trainee
Space Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post  Alari Kae'la Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:13 am

( Any one going to post? )
Alari Kae'la
Alari Kae'la
Space Trainee
Space Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Taral Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:49 am

Across the sky, as it was ruptured because of the sudden halt of extreme speed, a whole fleet had arrived at Abregado'Rae. As they were outnumbered greatly, the crew on Taral's ship became frantic, and began to contact Taral. The only message authorized, one by Lieutenant General Sparsely, contained the following: "Ma'am, this is Lieutenant General Sparsely speaking. It would seem that the Jedi fleet had arrived, and outnumber us by more than 60. Your orders, ma'am?" Taral immediately replied. "General, do not retaliate unto the terms of attack. Negotiate terms of peace with the Jedi, and demand that they let us go. After all, we had not acted as a hostile during the whole of the war." "Yes, milady," General Sparsely said calmly, in his English-like accent, and young voice. The General, and current commanding officer on the SS - Royal, contacted the Jedi ship with the following, "I'm sorry for our current disturbance of your space, Jedi, but our lordship had sensed a disturbance in the Force over on Anregado'Rae, soon after the massive tremor of Abregado. I assure you, Jedi, we hadn't enacted terms of hostility during our current intrusion of space at Abregado, neither had we enacted hostility throughout the 'war' we had with you. I trust that you understand that we are not here to stir problems?"
Darth Taral
Darth Taral
Freelancer
Freelancer

Back to top Go down

Post  Alari Kae'la Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:58 am

Alari moved over to the Comm system, " This Act was not warranted, you have trespassed in Jedi space, for that reason your whole crew, and Master Taral are under arrest. And the Ship you are currently in command of is to be impounded. " she said Sternly, she was nervous this was her 1st major act as Grand master, but she didn't show it. The general was going to reply, " And general there is to be no negotiations "
Alari Kae'la
Alari Kae'la
Space Trainee
Space Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Taral Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:18 am

"Well, it seems this isn't very smart," Sparsely said to the crew behind him. "I'm sorry, but we refuse. We shall not be arrested for nothing." At that, Sparsely had a strange sensation in his body. He started feeling a little woozy, and shook his head as if to get something out of it. I don't feel good, he thought.
Darth Taral
Darth Taral
Freelancer
Freelancer

Back to top Go down

Post  Alari Kae'la Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:57 am

"You have No... Alari was about to finish her sentence when the general began acting strangely "*sigh* general, I do not have time for foolish games, you and your crew will be arrested. Now surrender Command so that my soldiers can Collect your vessel " she said as she made her way to the hangar to see a few platoons or so of troops, loading into ships, she began walking down the stairs, when a transport landed, next to her. she glanced up at the soldiers, then got in.
Alari Kae'la
Alari Kae'la
Space Trainee
Space Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Taral Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:37 pm

( Marro, come on, get on with the RP! )
Darth Taral
Darth Taral
Freelancer
Freelancer

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuchiha Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:20 pm

( Just wait, Marro needs some time, you can't rush him. If you do you'll have a crap event. So just wait dude, if he doesn't reply in like 3 or 5 days and does nothing saying why PM him or something instead of posting. Like Ta'u said, Patience is a virtue. )
Nuchiha
Nuchiha
Faction Leader
Faction Leader

Character sheet
Force:
Disturbance in the Force Left_bar_bleue6/10Disturbance in the Force Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)

http://ultimatestarwarsrpg.forumotion.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Taral Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:45 pm

OOC: Nuchiha, it's already been 3 days.
Darth Taral
Darth Taral
Freelancer
Freelancer

Back to top Go down

Post  Marro Dayre Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:18 am

Sparsely stood on the bridge as everyone waited quietly. Sparsely tried to regain composure. Sparsely looked back at the holographic message of Alari before collapsing on the floor.

"GET A MED UNIT HERE!" an officer yelled. Suddenly another crew member dropped to the floor, then another. Alari looked at the holographic images as the entire command crew of Taral's ship began collapsing. The holographic image shut down. Alari looked confused.

"Ma'am! The Sith ship, it's beginning to lose orbit!" a Jedi officer informed Alari.

Marro Dayre
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Force:

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Taral Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:12 pm

(What about the part with Taral? I'm still at the holographic map.)
Darth Taral
Darth Taral
Freelancer
Freelancer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next