Star Wars - Destiny of the Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disturbance in the Force

+2
Marro Dayre
Darth Taral
6 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Disturbance in the Force - Page 3 Empty Re: Disturbance in the Force

Post  Nuchiha Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:14 am

( My armor is highly experimental and exceeds most armors today, it has sensors, I'm sure it would see them )

Nuchiha was in the hangar with Taral and the shuttle, the blast doors were closed so escape was impossible. As the crew tried to find a way out, they would soon see that their ' escape route ' was blocked by a blast door. " Sith Scum! " Nuchiha said, as he threw a customized Class - A Thermal Detonator at the crew, it would instantly disintegrate anything within 5 Meters that had no armor or protection. It had a timer of 5 seconds so they had to act fast, Nuchiha then put his jetpack into highpower. It could be on infinitely as long as there was oxygen, and the oxygen in the fort slowly began to deplete, Nuchiha would be fine for his armor had a rebreather. Nuchiha then used Rapid Fire on the crew as the Thermal Detonator Exploded, minimizing any survivors.
Nuchiha
Nuchiha
Faction Leader
Faction Leader

Character sheet
Force:
Disturbance in the Force - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue6/10Disturbance in the Force - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Faction: Empire

http://ultimatestarwarsrpg.forumotion.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Taral Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:00 am

Taral suddenly had been assaulted from behind by a strange person, and so she shot her hilt from her sleeve into her hand, and in a fraction of a second, she had already had her blade out and behind her. As the blast from Nuchiha's gun approached her, she deflected them, completely expressionless on her face. She twisted and twirled the blade in her hand, going in a swift circle motion. "You disappoint me," Taral cruelly said. She turned around to see that he had thrown grenades everywhere, so she used the Force to bring them to her, and when they were but 2 feet away and in level with her chest, and about to explode, shut cut them dead in half in one swift movement of her blade, displaying her skill and efficiency. "Now you die," Taral said, as she sent an automated message with an advanced communicator to Oracle. "Change of plans," said a robotic voice to Oracle. "Blast the place and I'll make it out. Then, open up a door for a jump." That was all that was said. After that, Taral took her blade, holding it backwards, and twisted it around towards Nuchiha, making it go lightning-fast towards the left side of his neck.
Darth Taral
Darth Taral
Freelancer
Freelancer

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuchiha Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:22 am

As the Thermal Detonator exploded, it didn't hurt Nuchiha, it only made light scratches in his armor. " Destroy the place?! " Nuchiha said, he put his jetpack into highpower, and flew up just before she could put her blade around him. The oxygen in the fort began to quickly deplete again. " This is the strongest fort in the universe! You won't be able to escape, pure Mandalorian Iron Blast Doors. " Nuchiha exclaimed. He then aimed his Carbine, he then open fired on Taral, who would be severely injured by the Thermal Detonator.
Nuchiha
Nuchiha
Faction Leader
Faction Leader

Character sheet
Force:
Disturbance in the Force - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue6/10Disturbance in the Force - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Taral Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:08 pm

(I destroyed the bombs, and even if they exploded, I could shield myself with the Force)

Taral looked up at Nuchiha, who was shooting down at Taral. She just stared up at him, arms to her side and lightsaber pointing down. She had such hate in her eyes, which were turning into a yellow color, and were turning into slits. When the bast were a couple feet from her, she deflected the blast straight back at Nuchiha by swiping the saber forward.
Darth Taral
Darth Taral
Freelancer
Freelancer

Back to top Go down

Post  Marro Dayre Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:31 am

Nuchiha, it's a temple, not a fort. And I'll play as soon as I've read everything.

Marro Dayre
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Force:
Disturbance in the Force - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Disturbance in the Force - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuchiha Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:07 am

( Sorry, assumed I could say it was a fort / temple thing )

Nuchiha was able to dodge the blast quite easily, it was like a trying to avoid a blood thirsty Mandalorian, you hear him coming. Nuchiha was able to mostly dodge it, but it unfortunately hit his right leg, not much damage though, Nuchiha then came down back to the room. His H.U.D read; Oxygen level, barely able to support life. " Your kind, so fragile, " Nuchiha said, Taral and anyone else in the Temple would begin to get dizzy due to lack of air. And due to the rest of the crew inside the Temple, the air wouldn't last very long. It would probably last a minute or so longer, Nuchiha was using a rebreather so he was unaffected. " Don't worry, it'll end soon enough. " Nuchiha said, as he shot a charged blast from his Carbine.
Nuchiha
Nuchiha
Faction Leader
Faction Leader

Character sheet
Force:

Back to top Go down

Post  Layara Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:47 am

(OOC: I wasn't at all those places, you fool! They were different people at those places....wow...god)
Layara
Layara
Space Trainee
Space Trainee

Character sheet
Force:
Disturbance in the Force - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5/10Disturbance in the Force - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)
Faction: Independent

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Taral Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:58 am

(Don't be a fool, Nuchiha, there's a hole in the place in which I fell through. If you would have read the whole RP, you'd see that I can live even if the temple is depleting the air... It'll come back through the hole)

Altara had pulled her lightsaber behind her again, holding it backwards so it pointed up, just like last time. She did the same as earlier and swiped the blaster bolt, causing it to go off to the side, towards Nuchiha's foot, in an accidental error Taral made.
Darth Taral
Darth Taral
Freelancer
Freelancer

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Taral Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:01 am

(Oracle, blast the place down already!!! I need your help, teehee!)
Darth Taral
Darth Taral
Freelancer
Freelancer

Back to top Go down

Post  Alari Kae'la Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:24 am

(you can't attack from orbit, for some weird reason. )
Alari Kae'la
Alari Kae'la
Space Trainee
Space Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuchiha Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:57 am

( Oracle, read my RP, they don't involve you, and Taral, your the fool, read my earlier RP, there is a forcefield around the temple, so air doesn't come in or out. So please edit your post )
Nuchiha
Nuchiha
Faction Leader
Faction Leader

Character sheet
Force:

Back to top Go down

Post  Marro Dayre Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:23 am

Alari Kae'la wrote:(you can't attack from orbit, for some weird reason. )

yes you can, there are ships in play that can do orbital assault (the broadside cruiser is one of em)

Marro Dayre
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Force:
Disturbance in the Force - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Disturbance in the Force - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post  Layara Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:38 am

(OOC: Realistically, any vessel can attack a planet from space but 2 things can occur if the vessel was not built for such actions; A) The shots get tinier and tinier due to the gap of its target and then soon diminishes itself and B) You miss a majority of the shots.

Nuchiha, it doesn't matter. Taral contacted me. My men are here regardless and Taral, I cannot do anything about your situation at the moment. The Jedi Blockade may be composed of vessels stronger then the Coruscant Royal Sith Fleet I brought, although I didn't see a travel record of it anywhere, but anyway.)
Layara
Layara
Space Trainee
Space Trainee

Character sheet
Force:
Disturbance in the Force - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5/10Disturbance in the Force - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Taral Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:45 am

"NO, I'M DIEING," Taral screamed under her breath, as she collapsed because of lack of oxygen. She could not breath, and was writhing on the ground, groping at her throat, trying to grab air, even though she knew it'd have no effect. As she soon stopped moving, and her eyes laid open, a white beam came from her body and entered that of a secret Dark Jedi, who was not known by anyone but Taral herself, and some very high-ranking and trustful officials. As it entered his body, Taral had become him, and he soon contactced Oracle, saying one thing: "B-5537-A."

No one but Oracle, Zarran, the highest commanders, the royal family, and Taral knew of this code.

(Check private sections for reference to this code)
Darth Taral
Darth Taral
Freelancer
Freelancer

Back to top Go down

Post  Layara Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:16 pm

Oracle felt the destruction of Darth Taral, she dropped to the ground crying. "Our leader has died."

"But how do you know." Said the Commander.

"When a Sith dies, a part of me is lost and I feel grave pain, it is what I am feeling right now."

"Who will lead the Sith?"

"I will take the risk and do so."

The Commander opened communication on all Sith Channels.

"Attention, all members of the Sith. I present to you, your new leader, Darth Oracle, newly instated hereby known as Grand Dark Lady of the Sith. She by being the apprentice of Darth Taral and one of the highest forms of Commander herself reserves this structural ability. Bow down to your new high master."

(OOC: Well you did say they would divide...they may just end up following Oracle)
Layara
Layara
Space Trainee
Space Trainee

Character sheet
Force:

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuchiha Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:51 pm

As Nuchiha came down, he saw Taral die, " Pitiful, " Nuchiha said after she died. He then saw a white beam, it didn't scare him, he was Mandalorian, and didn't have such fear. Mandalorian Warriors experienced fear in their first battle, simply so they can overcome it. Nuchiha went up to her body, and took the Lightsaber out of her hand, " Ta'u will be pleased, " Nuchiha said. He then searched the files in his armor which was also literally a library. Taral, Dark Lady of the Sith?? Nuchiha was a little surprised, a Sith Lord died of lack of oxygen, surprise. " Pfft, hell, " Nuchiha said, he picked up Taral's body, " Ta'u will want proof, no better proof than a body, a lightsaber, and the recording in my helmet. " Nuchiha said. He then put his jetpack into highpower, and walked through the temple, soon, there was no more oxygen in the temple, and every living thing would die. Nuchiha took some swords, and a lot of equipment, he put it all in the starfighter / shuttle that was in a secret hangar. Nuchiha put Taral's body and saber in it, Nuchiha then set up multiple traps and explosives, Nuchiha then left the temple, he sent a distress signal reading;

" Help, Sith, attacked, my village was attacked, I'm on Tatooine... " = What the message read, and if traced would be traced to Tatooine.

Eclipse
Class: Starfighter / Shuttle / Freighter ( Considered freighter by most and is registered as a freighter by the starships bureau. )
Hull: 500
Shields: 300
Attack: 100 Hull, 100 Shields
Cargo Capacity: 100,000 Kilograms ( x5 Infantry Squadrons, x3 light vehicles, or x1 heavy vehicles )
Speed: 10.0 ( Extremely experimental, one of a kind Imperial Hyperdrive )
Other: Cloak ( Highly experimental, known to be extremely buggy, but still works but will take more power to use )

Carrying

Spoiler:
Nuchiha
Nuchiha
Faction Leader
Faction Leader

Character sheet
Force:

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Taral Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:58 pm

Darth Taral suddenly sensed a problem with her old body. Someone is moving it... she thought. She quickly used the Force, and meditated, to find out what was going on. She saw a ship, owned by the witness of her purposeful death, taking her body somewhere. She used the Force to open a small hatch, and forced the smallest thing on her body out of that hatch: it took a great deal of power. Her communicator on her ear was suddenly thrown, slowly, out of the hatch, but it hit the a small fragment of the hole made, and the download fell off. It landed and rolled to Nuchiha's feet, and fell onto it's side, for it was the shape of a cog, but was very small. The communicator fell down to the planet of Abregado-Rae, in a patch of grass right behind a creature that was eating a bush. Luckily, the communicator was very high tech and downloaded the holocron onto it's hard drive, and now stored the information.
Darth Taral
Darth Taral
Freelancer
Freelancer

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuchiha Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:13 pm

( Lol, no, there are no holes. Your now trying to make a excuse..... )
Nuchiha
Nuchiha
Faction Leader
Faction Leader

Character sheet
Force:

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Taral Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:07 am

(I could have put a hole in it. I could have opened a small garbage shaft or something... I could have opened the entrance to the ship. Keep in mind, I am at the top of Force power.)
Darth Taral
Darth Taral
Freelancer
Freelancer

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuchiha Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:53 am

( Lol, you also have to keep in mind that there is no garbage shaft. There is no bathroom either, and even if there was a hole there is a SHIELD. You said your the top of the force chain, so? You at KUAT, how can you use the force from that far? )
Nuchiha
Nuchiha
Faction Leader
Faction Leader

Character sheet
Force:

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Taral Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:00 am

You just don't want me to get the information I picked up. Stop complaining and go along with it. It'll be epic, and you're ruining things.
Darth Taral
Darth Taral
Freelancer
Freelancer

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuchiha Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:44 am

( Dude, no, your trying to ruin it. There wouldn't be said hole, and if there was, it wouldn't go through the shields, your ignoring important facts. )
Nuchiha
Nuchiha
Faction Leader
Faction Leader

Character sheet
Force:

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Taral Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:59 am

You're forgetting something. Things small enough can go through the shields...
Darth Taral
Darth Taral
Freelancer
Freelancer

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuchiha Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:26 pm

( Dude, lasers are small, yet they can't go through shields, and lasers are smaller than your communicator, so stop whining, your body and communicator are mine now. And plus, how can you use the force all the way from freakin' Kuat? )
Nuchiha
Nuchiha
Faction Leader
Faction Leader

Character sheet
Force:

Back to top Go down

Post  Alari Kae'la Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:24 am

After several days of intense mediation, the Temples shielding cut out, oh so Alari thought, the shields had actuality shut down to let out Nuchia's shuttle, she noticed it fly by, " Admiral disable that ship." but it was to late the ship, was to fast and had out ran the blockade,

she decided that now was a good time to search the temple, she used the force to try and open the temples Doors.
Alari Kae'la
Alari Kae'la
Space Trainee
Space Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuchiha Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:02 am

As soon as Nuchiha ran passed the blockade with everything, he pressed a detonator. The temple began exploding, there wasn't much explosions, and weren't meant to harm anyone. The goal was to make the temple fall on it's self, and it did, it began to fall and crush anyone unfortunate enough.
Nuchiha
Nuchiha
Faction Leader
Faction Leader

Character sheet
Force:

Back to top Go down

Post  Layara Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:04 am

"All ships fire on the Jedi Blockade, full power and speed. No Survivors. Prepare the Fighters for launch and focus all battery power on their ships' bridges."
Layara
Layara
Space Trainee
Space Trainee

Character sheet
Force:

Back to top Go down

Post  Alari Kae'la Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:06 am

" All ship return fire, " The Admiral ordered, the Jedi Blockade easily destroyed the Sith Fleet.

( i have 50 ship in orbit you have 5 ships I believe, and i CBA to do stats. so your dead to be fair i also lost 2 Dauntless's )
Alari Kae'la
Alari Kae'la
Space Trainee
Space Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post  Layara Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:52 am

(OOC: No, you are wrong, we have;

-3x Bothan Assult Cruiser
#1 Cargo: 4x Squads of Tempests, Red Squad, Black Squad, Grey Squad, Blue Squad
--SS Spy
--SS Z'iost
--SS Mongrel
-2x YT-1930 Transports
--SS Darkness
--SS Destructor
-1x Ministry Class Orbital Shuttle
--SS Strength

-2x Squad of E-Wings
--Blue Squad
--Red Squad

A good average fight would be in order)

Role Play

"Dark Lady, all orders have been performed. The Jedi are returning fire."

"Maximum Shields. is my E-Wing prepared?"

"That is confirmed, My Lady. Also, the message has been sent to all Sith and they recognize you as the Dark Lady until we actually see the incompetent Darth Taral return."

"Good, very good."

Layara
Layara
Space Trainee
Space Trainee

Character sheet
Force:

Back to top Go down

Post  Marro Dayre Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:58 am

tke this to the combat section please if it is a space combat

Marro Dayre
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Force:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next